- Best thing about being a senior was the independence and confidence I had. I trusted myself more and did others.
- I’d tell my freshmen self: “Keep it up the good work.” Because I regret nothing.
- A major news story that’s going to have a major impact on me is… this shitty economy, for obvious reasons.
- A song that reminds me of senior year would be. Motto by Drake.
- I rarely don’t get along with somebody, but this year I did on several occasions and I wasn’t really used to that. I learned that I’m not going to get along with everyone no matter how much I’d like to. Amen
- I’m extremely proud of my show at Hatch. I moved up a step as a person and artist thanks to that show.
- Academically my artifact would be all the personal essay I wrote for college applications. I grew as a writer from those, a lot.
- Motto: Loosen up and fuck around a bit but maintain morals and standards. Don’t lose yourself.